1. On the left panel click on Agents.
2. You will then be shown a list of all your Agents as shown below
3. Select the Key icon on the right side under the Action column for the user you want to edit permissions for.
4. You will be directed to this page below from which you are able to restrict certain admin features. This is useful especially if you require Monitoring users that should only have access to live monitoring and not data.
5. Simply tick the boxes of features you want to be enabled.
6. Scroll down and click submit for changes to take effect.